Monday, September 19, 2011

Always on the go...

So I am extremely behind with my blogging, I try but John and I really have been super busy! I feel like when I'm not working we are always out of town lately. It's a lot of fun to be on the go because we both LOVE to travel. However, I'm also enjoying these two non-traveling, working, hanging around the house kinda days in my PJ's. The only thing that's missing is my husband though! John is away for seven days doing a project for his job in Decatur and Huntsville, AL. I got to tag along the first two days with him which was fun but had to come back to work this Sunday so I didn't get to stay long. I miss him SO much! I guess when we got married we never even thought of the next time we would be without one another, it just seems so weird now being apart. It definitely takes me back to the year and a half we had a distance relationship and I am so thankful we no longer have to worry about that anymore! I can say that I can't stand staying at our place without him. I'm already really paranoid and a big baby when I stay alone somewhere. It's a wonder I had my own apartment in Nashville for two years all by myself! I can't sleep good at night and am worried the craziest things will happen, lol. Crazy? I know but I really freak myself out and always have.

So I have much to catch up on, my next blog I hope to write about our trip to the beach and talk about John turning the BIG 3-0 and celebrating my Mom's B-day as well! It was such a fun trip!

Also, this Thursday night John comes back in town so I'm counting down the days! He has to go to Nashville Friday for a test so I will go also since I'm not working! I'm SO excited! I haven't been back to Nashville since I left there at the beginning of May to move back home for a month before the wedding. It seems surreal being gone for so long but I can't wait to be back!!! I LOVE that city and mostly some of the people in that city! I can't wait to do lunch with some of my good friends and hopefully see my brother as well! It will be great even if it's just for a day...I'll take it! Then we come back to Chattanooga Friday night so we can head down to Atlanta on Saturday to go see Wicked with my parents! I'm really looking forward to it! Wicked is playing at the famous FOX theatre in Atlanta and I have never been to a broadway-like play so I can't wait! See... we really do stay on the go but we wouldn't change a thing about this hectic-stay on the go life we have! Hope everyone is doing well! More updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment