Friday, August 5, 2011

My Hair Dilemma...

So HAPPY Friday everyone!!! Got to love Friday's, especially when I'm not working! Can't wait to enjoy another weekend with my Hubby!

On another note, I've been stuck in a hair rut... Yes and it's driving me crazy! I wanted to keep the same style and longer length for my Wedding because changing it around the Wedding would have just stressed me out. If I changed it who know if I'd even like it...so I played it safe and LOVED my hair on my Wedding Day!!! We all know that my hair doesn't usually look that good though. I don't get to style my hair everyday and it's usually up most days when I'm at work so I have the "nurse do" going on.

After the Wedding I thought I would do something different and I needed a change. But I just haven't come up with any ideas that I'm excited to try. I have had this same style for a while and I like to change it up every once in a while but can't settle on anything in particular. My hair is the longest it's EVER been for the Wedding and I like it long but it takes longer to straighten it everyday since my hair is now frizzy/curly (thanks to puberty years ago). If I do keep it long I would like a different style to it but I feel like with long hair there aren't many ways to change the style up. I have considered going shorter too but that makes me nervous. LOL I don't know if I'd like it but one of my good friends recently cut hers short after her Wedding and it looks GREAT! It's chin length and it's adorable on her. I wish I was brave to take a big risk like that!

Why is it that us girls have such a hard time with hair, or maybe I'm speaking for myself. I always feel like I try to change up my style but either the hairstylist keeps it close to what I had before or I just keep going to get the same thing done. I tried the Juvexin keratin treatment that straightened my hair for over 7 months and that was wonderful, no straightening which saved me time on getting ready. So maybe I should try that again??? Who knows!!! Ugh...why is getting the look you want so difficult?
So...I'd love any suggestions or just knowing that I'm not the only one in this hair rut. It's frustrating because I really need to get my hair done, it's getting out of control, but I want a specific style I am going for beforehand so I don't come out looking the exact same.

-A Bad Hair Day Girl

1 comment:

  1. Having the same problem here!! I have to keep my hair up so it doesn't get around Nick. I've found many of my hairs in his diaper, mouth, etc. YUCK!! I really like my hair in long layers. I have frizzy wavy hair so it tends to help. Good luck and can't wait to see the new 'do!

    ReplyDelete