Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

Hello Blogging World-

This is my first Blog so I'm sorry if it seems boring, hopefully I'll get the hang of this with time. I thought I'd finally give this a chance now that I'm settled and I have a few friends who have tried Blogging and seem to love it! For those of you who don't know I just got married June 11th, moved to Chattanooga where my husband's job is, and am about to start a new job! So needless to say my world has been turned up-side down in the past few months but I'm loving every second of it! I'm one of those people who avoids change at all cost, my close friends and family know this about me. So these past few months have been exciting for me as well as scary. I'm not the one to move a lot, the only place I moved besides two new houses in the same town when I was younger was to Nashville when I started college almost seven years ago. I did not know a soul except my two guy cousins and I was terrified to death. So I'm sure you can imagine how the whole turning my life inside-out has affected me. I am extremely blessed to have found the love of my life John, who you will hear a lot about in my Blogs, and for us to begin the rest of our lives together. God truly answered my prayers when he sent me John! I did not think guys like John still existed and I had been in prayer for a while for God to please send me the right guy. Well, I must have done something right because he did! John is so loving and patient with me and we enjoy each other's company so much, he is my best friend. The Wedding and beginning our lives has by far been the best thing I could hope for. However, moving from Nashville where all my friends were, who seem more like family than friends because they have been my family away from home, was not so easy...I literally still tear up when I think about how much I miss them. Also, my brother is in Nashville and I consider him to be one of my best friends as well as a brother. We used to see each other once a week in Nashville, we only lived two blocks away, so I miss our time together too because there is nothing like having family close by! Oh, and another huge part moving was difficult...because I had the BEST co-workers I could ever have...and I'm not just saying that! You will learn about my co-workers in another blog soon! And when it comes down to it, besides Atlanta where I'm from, Nashville is by far my favorite city ever and I just miss the city! However, even though starting all over in a new place is hard, I'm so lucky to have the best husband to start over with! We are so excited about the next chapter of our lives and I look forward to updating you all on our journey...Welcome to the Denniston Life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Don't you love blogging? I have one too! Would love to subscribe to your blog and maybe get you to guest blog on my site! Hope to see you soon! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete